Contact Us & FAQ's
Thank you for visiting our website - we welcome your enquiries.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ’s)
What is Eat Right Foods
- Eat Right Foods Ltd is a New Zealand, privately held, registered company ... home of the EATRIGHT registered trademark
- It is the owner of this website, copyright 2001-2021, world rights reserved
- Are the products made in New Zealand? Yes
- Are the ingredients/products grown in New Zealand? Mainly, yes
- What is the New Zealandness, 'earth considered' effect?
- Please visit our About EATRIGHT (trademark) page
Functional Foods (selective Digestive, Immune and Metabolic Health issues)
- What is an example of functional food?
- Are the EATRIGHT (trademark) functional foods less processed?
- Are they a natural source, without fortification?
- Please visit our EATRIGHT (trademark) No Added and Gut; gluten page
Gut Supportive, Gluten Sensitive Foods
- Why is gut health so important?
- What are gut supportive food suggestions?
- Beneficial food possibility for gluten sensitivity
- Please visit our EATRIGHT (trademark) Gut; gluten page
100% Vegetarian; Plant full; Amino acid diversity
- Are all the products suitable for vegetarians? Yes
- Are they mainly plant based, plant full? Yes
- A purposeful mix of plant protein sources ... herbaceous flour and seeds
- Butter, from year-round grass fed cows, used in the cookie products
- Buy now in the EATRIGHT® Online Shop
Non GMO; Certified Organic Foods and Ingredients
- Does New Zealand have a GMO free food chain ?
- What is being done to keep NZ GMO free?
- “Organic is the *easiest* way to improve your health”
- No ultra-processing, no fractionated ingredients
- Ingredients from real farms; not click farms or content farms
- Please visit our EATRIGHT (trademark) No Added and Links page
Slow Dried, Freeze Dried Foods
- What are three, or more, adventurer food products?
- Are they light weight or water heavy? Light
- Are they a source of plant sustenance? Yes
- Immediate, straight from the pack, consumption ready? Yes
- Please visit EATRIGHT (trademark) Freeze Dried page
Online Store, Ecommerce Shopping, Direct Supply of Some, "Only" Available Here, Products
- Is the online shop (ecommerce site) friendly, easy to use and safe? YES
- What about complex "fine print" terms and conditions? NO. Just helpful instructions, service & delivery commitments
- “A wonderful return policy that is easily found”
- Payment methods include Visa, Mastercard, bank transfer and/or gift vouchers
- Are there any credit card charges, merchant or payment processing fees? NO
- Buy only what you want eg full service or self service freight options. You choose.
- No lock-in 'script-ions' (pre-, post-, sub- or unusual combinations)
- Have there been any New Zealand dollar price increases? NO. Price simplicity, stability, traceability and transparency for over a decade.
- Please respect "the shop" copyright protection 1999/2017 (with international treaty provisions). Please also respect the EATRIGHT brand rights (dating back to late 2001) and trademark registrations (US, UK, NZ, AU) for various food (including medicinal, functional food) products
- And enjoy the shopping and purchasing simplicity in our Online Shop
Please ask if you have any other specific questions … a real person will be very responsive.