The EATRIGHT® range of dried fruit and vegetables, snack food, cookies, crackers and customer specific products are ideal for those who choose a natural and less processed diet.
And because we believe it is critically important to eliminate chemicals and pesticides from our products, we use certified organic ingredients (third party certified organic by Bio-Gro New Zealand (IFOAM approved)) whenever possible.
Third party verification organisations are also used for our labeling compliance, nutritional information and product claims, MPI Level 3 food safety program audited by an International Accreditation NZ (IANZ) inspection body and global trade standard bar codes (GS1) ... which enables us to guarantee the safety and authenticity of the products we produce.
We also take pride in using trusted New Zealand GE free ingredients such as butter from pasture-raised grass-fed cows, organic native bush honey with a high percentage of the therapeutic Manuka honey and products such as organic dried apples with unique NZ plant patented varietals.
As our partnerships expand, we are excited to be able to offer a greater diversity of EATRIGHT® more benefits in every bite, nutrient dense products. Some of these products are for the outdoor adventurer, ration-packs, and/or in bulk quantities... so may not to be shown in our online shop. Please contact us for more information.
- Natural, safe, GE / GMO free and Certified Organic Ingredients used when possible
- Healthy Snacks - dried fruit-vegetables, cookies, crackers and custom products
- Not over-processed, extruded or mass produced
- "Great tasting!", unique attributes ..."more benefits in every bite"
- Food parcels for family or friends around the world - FREE shipping on orders >$49
- Recyclable friendly and/or bio-compostable packaging
- Rethinking ways to preserve essential micro-nutrients and minimize food waste
ONLINE SHOP Please visit our online shop to purchase your products.
Please let us know if you would like copies of any of our product standards and safety regulatory certificates to be sent with your order
- New Zealand Foods Safety Authority (NZFSA) National Program Level 3 Registration
- Product specific organic certificates
- Product safety record
- EAN barcode verification reports
- Microbiological tests
- Trademark registrations
We can even send you copies of older compliance or supporters guides if you would like. These include the Greenpeace GE Free Product Guide, the Heart Foundation Tick Program, the Manufactured Food Database (Auckland Hospital, Nutrition Services), Coeliac Society of New Zealand, Soil and Health Association and NZ Vegetarian Society Inc .
Eat Right Foods Ltd would also like to acknowledge the help and support of various New Zealand Government organisations over the years. These include New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (and its predecessor TradeNZ) and the Callaghan Institute (and its predecessor Technology New Zealand).