The EATRIGHT (trademark registered) range of mainly-organic dried fruit and vegetables, snack food, cookies, crackers and bespoke products are conscientiously crafted for those who choose a natural and less processed diet.
And, because we believe it is important to eliminate chemicals and pesticides from our products, we use certified organic ingredients (third party certified organic by BioGro New Zealand (IFOAM approved)) whenever possible.
Third party verification organisations are also used for our labeling compliance, nutritional information and product claims, MPI Level 3 food safety program audited by an International Accreditation NZ (IANZ) inspection body and global trade standard bar codes (GS1) ... enabling robust, warrant of fitness, transparency in the safety and authenticity of the products we produce.
Our “whole of food chain” GMO-free standards includes ingredients, such as organic stone-milled buckwheat flour, unhulled and whole seeds, butter from pasture-raised grass fed cows, fair trade organic cocoa, native bush honey (including Kānuka with HMF <10mg/kg) and products such as organic soft dried kiwi fruit and apples with unique NZ plant patented varieties. New Zealand’s strict biosecurity controls ensures few pests and diseases ... a “plant paradise”. New Zealand’s Food and Fibre “Good Agricultural Practice (GAP) quality assurance programmes provide traceable systems all the way from crop to customer, ensuring confidence in the integrity and provenance of our products”.
As our network adapts, we are able to offer a greater diversity of EATRIGHT (trademark) more benefits in every bite products. Some of these products are for the outdoor adventurer, orienteerer, search and rescue (SAR), ration-packs, and/or in bulk quantities... so may not to be shown in our online shop. Please contact us for more information.
- Non-GMO (always), Certified Organic Ingredients (where possible) food products
- Healthy Snacks; dried fruit, cookies, crackers and bespoke provisions
- Not over processed or mass produced; no nasties; worry free
- 100% vegetarian, ‘more benefits in every bite’ goodies
- Organic, soft dried gold and green “kiwi” for immunity and gut health
- Favorites, EATRIGHT (trademark) Organic Kiwifruit & Apple packs, Chocholics Cookie (65% less sugar, high in fibre)
- Online e-vouchers now available … a great gift or use to pre-order seasonal, bespoke products
- And no NZ dollar ecommerce price hikes for ten or more years
ONLINE SHOP Secure payment, 1-2 day delivery (NZ), no minimums, FREE shipping on orders over $49, satisfaction guarantee
Please let us know if you would like copies of any of our product standards and safety regulatory certificates to be sent with your order
- New Zealand Foods Safety Authority (NZFSA) National Program Level 3 Registration (manufacture, processor, distributor and [online] retailer)
- Other, country specific, food facility registrations since 2004
- Product and/or ingredient specific organic certificates and GMO free status
- Product safety record and HACCP plan
- Barcode verification reports from GS1; a "neutral, not-for-profit" organisation
- Microbiological tests and fresh clean water standards
- Nutrition and ingredient tests
- Trademark registrations
- Companies Office; certificate of incorporation
- Online price transparency archives since 2002
We can even send copies of older compliance or supporters guides if you would like. These include the Greenpeace GE Free Product Guide, the Heart Foundation 'Pick the Tick' Program, the Manufactured Food Database (Auckland Hospital, Nutrition Services), Coeliac Society of New Zealand, Soil and Health Association, NZ Vegetarian Society Inc and CSA Gluten-Free Product Listing .
Eat Right Foods Ltd would also like to acknowledge the help and support of various New Zealand Government organisations over the years. These include New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, the Callaghan Institute (and its predecessor Technology New Zealand), the Riddet Institute and Massey University School of Food and Advanced Technology.
New Zealand ranks first equal in the world for food safety, nutrition standards and food safety net programs, is a member of CODEX (international food standards, guidelines and codes of practice) and GLOBALG.A.P (safe and sustainable agricultural production).
“the new packaging is great and takes up less space” Jennifer, Auckland
“Thank you! The kiwi is very sweet with a nice mild kiwi flavour” Jon, Berkeley