P.O. Box 1525
, New Zealand
+64 3 546 4501
+64 274 321 515
Links of Interest
There are a number of informative websites ...
GE Free, Organic & Food
- GE Free New Zealand - is a non-profit organisation. Its main goal is to keep New Zealand’s food and environment FREE from Genetically Engineered Organisms. The website includes submissions, press releases and action on breaches.
- GE Free Policy - "New Zealand is a GE-free (non-GMO) food producer with no commercial GE/GM crops ... Gene Editing (such as CRISPR-cas9) is hyped as new and better technology than other GMOs, but its products must be regulated and tested for safety”.
- The Shop - Organic Online Shopping - home of the Eat Right Foods Ltd flagship store since late 2001/early 2002
- Organic Week Aotearoa - “organic can be misunderstood or misconstrued… but is a key to sustainability and climate change”
- BIO-GRO New Zealand - Organic Certification - NZ Biological Producers & Consumers Council Inc. is the registered owner of the BIO-GRO trademark and has developed a set of production standards for organic agriculture. BIO-GRO is the leading organic certification agency in New Zealand and is an accredited member of the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM), based in Germany.
- EcoFIND - a not-for-profit directory of green, sustainable, eco-friendly, environmentally focused NZ businesses and organisations.
- LinkedIn - an ecosystem of global connectivity and invaluable, intangible networks
- Transparency International - "New Zealand is one of the most transparent and corruption-free countries in the world"
- GS1 - a not-for-profit international organization responsible for setting global trade standards “playing a key role in the fight against counterfeiting and … a vital role in product recalls”. Eat Right Foods Ltd has used some, but not yet all, of its one thousand allocated-searchable-licensed global trade numbers (GTIN). The company has been a full member “essential for established businesses, or those businesses with aspirations to grow” since Sep’03.
- NZ Story “hardwired to innovate … never satisfied with the status quo … New Zealand is a world leader in low residue production … a holistic country with a unique perspective” an ingenuity bank.
- Sustainable Business Network - NZ has signed up to the United Nations “17 Sustainable Development Goals” known as Agenda 2030.
- Cactus Software - Nelson Web Design - Nelson based Web Design, Web Hosting, E-Commerce and Software development specialists ... providing pioneering customer solutions since May 1995
ONLINE SHOP Secure payment, 1-2 day delivery (in NZ), no minimums, FREE shipping on orders >$49, satisfaction guarantee