P.O. Box 1525
, New Zealand
+64 3 546 4501
+64 274 321 515
Links of Interest
There are a number of informative websites
Non GMO, Organic, Food (Addendum)
- GE Free New Zealand; A non-profit organisation whose main goal is to keep New Zealand’s food and environment FREE from genetic engineering (GE). New Zealand heavily regulates genetic modification (GM), genetically modified organisms (GMO) and genome-edited (GEd) providing the necessary support for a non GMO, GE Free supply chain. The GE free website includes submissions, press releases and action on any possible breaches.
- GE Free Policy; "New Zealand is a GMO free food producer with no commercial GMO crops". However, “GMO 2.0” techniques include RNA interference, synthetic biology (syn-bio) and "Gene Editing (such as CRISPR-cas9) is hyped as new and better technology than other GMOs, but its products must be regulated and tested for safety”. See also "Organic Mutagenic/Cell Fusion Hybrid Seeds are Genetically Engineered", Food Safety News (pub. May’14)
- The Shop; "Organic Products and Natural Health Care" Eco Online Shopping Mall including the Eat Right Foods Ltd flagship, bootstrap store since late 2001/early 2002. Favorites include the EATRIGHT® Chocholics Cookies (65% less total sugars, high in beneficial fiber) as voted by the “total” number of ecommerce sales, web hits and 'time on site' visitor engagements. Buy NOW
- Organics Aotearoa New Zealand (OANZ) “New Zealand is the only country that exports most of its organic production at around 58%”. "Research is showing that shifting to regenerative organic farming practices could actually counteract climate change on a global scale”. A non for profit organization encouraging clarity on organic standards and genetically modified organisms in organic food.
- BIO-GRO New Zealand; Organic Certification; NZ Biological Producers & Consumers Council Inc. is the registered owner of the BIOGRO trademark and has developed a set of production standards for organic agriculture. BIOGRO is the leading organic certification agency in New Zealand and is an accredited member of the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM), based in Germany. (Eat Right Foods Ltd membership (#4403) currently lapsed; funding options submitter).
- Feed the Truth research: "ten corporations own nearly every major food brand in the world” with an illusion (n. 'transparent tulle') of brand choice. “Such is the market power of Frito-Lay…and in the world, that by the end of 2011…the market will be at least 80% all-natural.” New Nutrition Business; Vol. 16 No. 6. “News Analysis”, April 2011. See also unusual lists found within archive(dot)org of /web/20170203074136/http://itsgot.com/companies/letter/W /letter/A, /letter/S.
- Regeneration International promoting “the global transition to regenerative food, restoring climate stability, ending world hunger and rebuilding deteriorating systems”. A “regenerative carbon offsets” program, rather than carbon credits. See also research work on Glyphosate displacement in New Zealand using Agave and when faced with adversity a "Case Study From The NSW Central Tablelands"
- Herb Federation of New Zealand "dedicated to promoting the knowledge, use and delight of herbs through educational programs, research, and sharing the experience of its members within the federation and throughout the community"
- World Vegetarian Month promoting "what you eat impacts the world" 1st October to 1st November (annual event).
- EcoFIND; A not for profit, web based directory of green, sustainable, eco friendly, environmentally focused NZ businesses and organisations. (A $57.5 one-off voluntary basic listing payment).
- Multiple other directory listings: some recently added, some harder to find eg bodymindSPIRITdirectory.org/Continent-Australia.html “New Zealand” link to The New Zealand Journal of Natural Medicine http://www.naturalmedicine.net.nz/advertisers/ online dates “20120509054807” to “20140220145525” and earlier offline dates. See also ref: "Whole body and mind…” exh I.
- LinkedIn; An ecosystem of global connectivity with immense and humble gratitude to those who have helped Eat Right Foods Ltd and its naturalized "principal" (Rebecca Douglas-Clifford) on the scope of respective journeys. (Monthly $36.74 payment). NB. "food technology is science and ENGINEERing-based. It combines fundamental sciences, mathematics, chemistry and physics - and the more applied sciences and engineering - with business and management".
Other (Bonus Content) Links
- Transparency International; "New Zealand is one of the most transparent and corruption free countries in the world"
- GS1 is a not for profit international organization responsible for setting global trade standards policy “playing a key role in the fight against counterfeiting and a vital role in product recalls”. Eat Right Foods Ltd has been a paying member since Sep’03 with May'21 updated to include "unique medical device and apparatus including tablets". tablet, (n. Small slab esp. for the display of an inscription or hall'mark). New Zealand GTN/UPC's begin with 940-949. Supportive of clear GTIN/UPC “Brand Owner(ship) for New Zealand Data”.
- Sustainable Business Network; New Zealand has signed up to the United Nations “17 Sustainable Development Goals” known as Agenda 2030. No poverty, zero hunger (including goal 2.B), good health and well-being, quality education, gender equality, clean water and sanitation, affordable and clean energy, decent work and economic growth, industry, innovation and infrastructure, reducing inequality, sustainable cities and communities, responsible consumption and production, climate action, life below water, life on land, peace, justice, and strong institutions, partnerships for the goals. With action on nutrition including the identification of 'undernutrition, hidden hunger'.
- Infonews “a citizen (“grassroots”) journalism website (that includes content on, and published by, Eat Right Foods Ltd) in an effort to offer a different format, allowing any member of the community to publish news, photos and event details”
- Brook Waimārama Sanctuary "is the largest fenced Sanctuary for endangered plants and creatures in the South Island”. Reintroduction of the flightless 'kiwi bird' now becoming a real possibility. Sponsored fence post # 837. “Aotearoa is a world leader in pest control and conservation” FAOPMA Pest Summit Summit 22-24 November 2026 (PMANZ). See also 'Integrated Pest Management' (IPM) practices.
- Save the historically significant (1874) Jetty at Governors Bay restoration project, sponsored plank-athon.
- Cactus Software - Nelson Web Design; (and its predecessor Computerized "Automation ConTrol" & Universal Software Design) offering low cost Web Design, Web Hosting savings, E Commerce and Software development. A pioneer of customer solutions (eg ticketing, photography, water testing, warehouse and document management systems) since May 1995
- Thepacific.net IP location of www.eatright.co.nz. “A privately owned, independent New Zealand (Broadband Solutions) company and licensed telecommunications provider. Originated in 2000 as a niche software developer to capture and measure data for the electricity industry”. Other telecommunication “rental” services, from a different provider, include “customerlink”, exchange divert et al.
- Discover New Zealand Tech and Innovation; 'We See Tomorrow First' guiding light initiative
ONLINE SHOP Secure payment, 1-2 day delivery (NZ), no minimums, FREE shipping on orders over $49, satisfaction guarantee