P.O. Box 1525
, New Zealand
+64 3 546 4501
+64 274 321 515
Links of Interest
There are a number of informative websites ...
Non-GMO, Organic & Food
- GE Free New Zealand; A non-profit organisation whose main goal is to keep New Zealand’s food and environment FREE from genetically engineered, bio-engineered, genetically modified organisms. New Zealand heavily regulates genetic modification, providing the necessary support for a non-GMO, GMO-free supply chain. The website includes submissions, press releases and action on breaches.
- GE Free Policy; "New Zealand is a GMO free food producer with no commercial GMO crops ... Gene Editing (such as CRISPR-cas9) is hyped as new and better technology than other GMOs, but its products must be regulated and tested for safety”.
- The Shop; Organic Online Shopping; home of the Eat Right Foods Ltd flagship store since late 2001/early 2002
- Organics Aotearoa New Zealand; Encouraging clarity on organic standards and genetically modified organisms in organic food.
- BIO-GRO New Zealand; Organic Certification; NZ Biological Producers & Consumers Council Inc. is the registered owner of the BIOGRO trademark and has developed a set of production standards for organic agriculture. BIOGRO is the leading organic certification agency in New Zealand and is an accredited member of the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM), based in Germany.
- EcoFIND; A not for profit directory of green, sustainable, eco friendly, environmentally focused NZ businesses and organisations.
- LinkedIn; An ecosystem of global connectivity with immense gratitude to those who have helped the Eat Right Foods Ltd journey.
- Transparency International; "New Zealand is one of the most transparent and corruption free countries in the world"
- GS1; A not for profit international organization responsible for setting global trade standards “playing a key role in the fight against counterfeiting and … a vital role in product recalls”. Eat Right Foods Ltd has been a full member since Sep’03.
- Sustainable Business Network; New Zealand has signed up to the United Nations “17 Sustainable Development Goals” known as Agenda 2030 ... No poverty, zero hunger, good health and well-being, quality education, gender equality, clean water and sanitation, affordable and clean energy, decent work and economic growth, industry, innovation and infrastructure, reducing inequality, sustainable cities and communities, responsible consumption and production, climate action, life below water, life on land, peace, justice, and strong institutions, partnerships for the goals.
- Cactus Software - Nelson Web Design; Nelson based Web Design, Web Hosting, E Commerce and Software development specialists ... providing pioneering customer solutions and affordable pricing since May 1995
ONLINE SHOP Secure payment, 1-2 day delivery (NZ), no minimums, FREE shipping on orders over $49, satisfaction guarantee