Our exciting new products and product development project is currently on hold. Please visit our online shop to purchase our current products or contact us for more information.
EATRIGHT HEALTHY FOOD
- Not over-processed, extruded or mass produced.
- Certified Organic Ingredients - free of harmful chemicals and pesticides - used whenever possible
- Natural, safe, GE / GMO free and ingredients you can pronounce. So no hydrogenated oils, no gums, no sugar alcohols, no refined white sugar and no added yeast.
- With unique tastes, special finishing touches and an extensive range to suit everyone's different desires and special dietary needs (please see the Products page for more information on this).
- Home of the "most free and allergy friendly cookie"
- Environmentally friendly recyclable and/or bio-compostable packaging
- Easy to read and informative product labels
As well as our Online Shop, Eat Right products are sold through health food outlets, organic shops, cafes and caring supermarkets nationwide and overseas. Please see the Retailers page for a list of current outlets.
At Eat Right we are always looking to improve our products and service. So please email us if you have any enquiries or suggestions on how we can improve what we do for you.
In customers own words...
"From the classical biscuit to health cookies, crackers and mini-cakes, you will find what the company promises: high quality, unique flavours and above all, healthy products." - Healthy Options Magazine
"Sneaking an extra cookie or slice of cake should be encouraged, especially if it comes form Eat Right Foods." - FMCG ( Fast Moving Consumer Goods) Magazine
"The gingernuts , dipped in chocolate, are a treat!" - The Christchurch Press
"We received rave reviews of your Rice & Spice cookie, with some people naming it as the best product at the Food Show." - Bio-Gro New Zealand
" Check these great products for yourself - you'll be surprised at just how good they are!" - Commerce Comment, Nelson
" I would like to congratulate you on your wonderful range of products. Your biscuits are utterly delicious and one is definitely not enough. I am delighted to be able to recommend them to all my friends. It is a joy to read the ingredients list and to not need a science degree to understand what I am about to eat. At last I have found a range of goods that can be described as healthy and yummy in the same sentence. I look forward to trying any new products but will always remain loyal to my first love - Chocolate- dipped Gingernuts. " - G. Adams, Christchurch